ACCESS Health International is seeking a short term consultant for a project in the area of Health Financing. The project is called the Joint Leaning Network for Universal Health Coverage (JLN) – Provider Payment Mechanism (PPM) Costing Collaborative Implementation. The position is based in Bangalore and will run from December 2014 through February 2015.
- Works closely with the Joint Learning Network Costing Curriculum Committee.
- Works with designated specialists across countries to lead and develop training of trainer curriculum based on the costing manual.
- Develops a training of trainer curriculum based on the content of the costing manual.
- Structures sessions for the training of trainer curriculum.
- Plans session using interactive pedagogy and andragogy methods/tools and techniques.
- Prepares presentations for the training of trainer workshop sessions.
- Advises and guides the costing curriculum committee in structuring the trainers workshop and manual
- Provides guidance on the length, teaching method(s), technology, and resources to be used in each module.
- Provides guidance on sequencing of the content for the training of trainer program and potential e-learning course/short course based on the training of trainer program.
- Develops a trainers’ manual for the training of trainer workshop.
The ideal consultant will be a highly motivated individual with outstanding instructional communication, documentation, and presentation skills.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum ten or more years of experience with design, training, and capacity development across subject matter domains.
- Designed and developed courses/training programs and academic/technical education curriculum with interactive pedagogy methods and technology enabled learning design.
- Structured and implemented programs and created learning pathway in training of trainer, learning and development, learning management system (online and offline).
- Experience in e-learning strategy and course design. Preferably having led or headed an e-learning course design lab.
- Created and customized training content based on the research, case studies, and technical manuals using blended learning solutions.
Consultation fee commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Interested candidates should send their updated CV along with cover letter to email@example.com. Please indicate “Learning Development Consultant – JLN” in the subject line.