In 2018, ACCESS Health Southeast Asia launched the Health Futures program to reflect the emerging trends in healthcare in the region – a future where healthcare is patient-centered and community-based. We work towards this vision by catalyzing service delivery model innovation and innovations in health financing, with a view of that technology is an important enabler for health system transformation. We have built the Health Futures network, an ecosystem that brings together people and partners from across industries and regions to envision and deliver the healthcare of the future. The network includes startups, investors, healthcare payers, multinational corporations, government agencies, development organizations, investors and academic institutions. The Health Futures network is based in Singapore and China with activities throughout Southeast Asia and India.
ACCESS Health International is seeking an Assistant Project Manager who can assist the office on key project tasks and stakeholder management, communications, and operational tasks. We are looking for a highly-organized individual with a drive to make things happen. We offer an equally passionate and driven environment for the right candidate who is looking to be immersed to be at the forefront of healthcare innovation.
Project and Stakeholder Management
- Provide general office program and specific support on project-level management, and as needed, basic project delivery.
- Support the Directors in managing key relationships with clients and stakeholders which include building resources or managing ad-hoc activities for partners, clients, start ups, and mentors
Communications and Events
- Promote Health Futures at various local events and activities.
- Work with Directors to ensure robust communications planning, outreach, and continuous engagement.
- Lead online/offline events to execution. Manage the events calendar and ensure a constant flow of events
- Lead the organizational planning, logistics, and client outreach for events hosted by the ACCESS Health Southeast Asia office
- Monitor the website actively and ensure that the community is highly engaged
- Provide operational and organizational support to the office, including knowledge, program, and administrative management.
- Work with directors to provide professional and timely communication exchange with key clients and partners and independently liaise with external parties on operational and administrative matters.
This position will be based in Singapore.
TYPE OF CONTRACT
One-year fixed term contract
Director of Research and Consulting
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Graduate with 1 – 3 years of experience
Proficient in MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel and MS Powerpoint.
Knowledge of social media tools (mainly Linkedin and Facebook)
Experience of event or workshop management would be an added advantage
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Highly responsive and able to handle programmatic and administrative tasks in a timely fashion.
Attention to detail and methodical planning is required.
Highly resourceful team player with ability to work independently.
Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
High level of organizing and planning skills and execution focused
Passion or curiosity for healthcare entrepreneurship and/or consulting
Emotional maturity and ability to collaborate effectively with excellent interpersonal skills
Salary offered will be competitive and commensurate with experience and skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their updated CV along with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate “Assistant Project Manager” in the subject line. Applications submitted without a cover letter will not be considered.
August 31, 2019