JOB VACANCY: PROJECT COORDINATOR
|Position Title||Project Coordinator|
|Tenure||16 months, with possible extension based on performance|
ACCESS Health International is a nonprofit think tank, advisory group, and knowledge and implementation partner to governments and the private sector. Dedicated to improving access to high quality, affordable healthcare in low, middle, and high income countries, ACCESS Health advises national and regional governments and the private sector on the design and management of healthcare finance and delivery systems. ACCESS Health members reside in country. AHI establishes long term relationships across different countries to address both national and local healthcare needs. ACCESS Health identifies and develops leaders in healthcare in global perspective. ACCESS Health’s vision is that all people, no matter where they live, no matter what their age, have a right to access high quality and affordable healthcare.
Working closely with the Program Manager and the Project Director, the Project Coordinator is primarily responsible in providing overall administrative support and technical assistance during the conduct of the TB REACH project.
The Project Coordinator will be in charge with following tasks:
- Provide overall administrative support to the TB REACH project activities, which includes but is not limited to
- Organizing logistics for field visits and activities;
- Providing logistics support for workshops and meetings;
- Coordinating and communicating with all partner organizations such as the Philippine Council for Health Research, Department of Health, National Tuberculosis Program, local government units and city health offices;
- Preparing documents and reports for submission to TB REACH, NTP-DOH, and other partner organizations and/or funders;
- Formatting of communication and marketing materials;
- Assisting in procurement and monitoring of supplies for the project;
- Collecting and filing of all legal and financial documents for the TB REACH project;
- Coordinating with the external accountant and auditor and legal advisors for financial and legal issues;
- Provide updates of project accomplishments to rest of TB REACH team, the frequency of which will be determined by the Country Director and/or Program Manager
- Assist Research Associate in data collection, validation, and analysis for project research
- Attend all team meetings
- Other technical and administrative assistance as required by the Country Director, Program Manager, and/or Project Director
- Initiative: requires little or no supervision but will seek support from the Leadership team if necessary; able to make sense of issues and identify and solve problems accordingly
- Adaptability: maintains good performance and quality of work under pressure and is prepared to manage change at the last minute
- Efficiency: focuses on achieving results and exceeding expectations
- Minimum of (3) years of progressive, focused experience in management and finance.
- Bachelor’s degree holder of Business Administration, Financial Management, or other equivalent administrative or management experience
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office softwares
- Experience working with internationally-funded projects is a plus
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills to support the overall assistance as required in the project
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Filipino and English languages
- Willingness to conduct visits to the implementation and control sites whenever necessary
|Interested candidates should email their CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, and email@example.com, CC: firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate “ACCESS Health International – TB REACH Project Coordinator” in the subject line. Applications without a cover letter will not be reviewed.
Only the qualified applicants will correspondingly be notified.
Deadline of Application is on September 28, 2018. Interviews will be scheduled on October 4-10, 2018. Engagement will start on October 15, 2018. Estimated project duration is for sixteen (16) months.
To know more about our organizations, visit