In 2018, ACCESS Health Southeast Asia launched the Health Futures program to reflect the emerging trends in healthcare in the region – a future where healthcare is patient-centered and community-based. We work towards this vision by catalyzing service delivery model innovation and innovations in health financing, with a view of that technology is an important enabler for health system transformation. We have built the Health Futures network, an ecosystem that brings together people and partners from across industries and regions to envision and deliver the healthcare of the future. The network includes startups, investors, healthcare payers, multinational corporations, government agencies, development organizations, investors and academic institutions. The Health Futures network is based in Singapore and China with activities throughout Southeast Asia and India.
ACCESS Health International is seeking a Project Manager who can assist the office on overall program management and operations. We are looking for a highly-organized individual with a drive to make things happen. We offer an equally passionate and driven environment for the right candidate who is looking to be immersed to be at the forefront of healthcare innovation.
- Leads project management for Health Futures, ensuring timely tracking, milestone achievement, and client communication for all relevant projects.
- Leads management and execution of large program initiatives under Health Futures.
- Manages and builds knowledge and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for events, projects, programs, and partnerships to ensure consistency and alignment within the Health Futures initiative.
- Support the team in project management for individual assignments, proposal writing, and budgeting.
Communications and Events
- Promotes Health Futures at various local events and activities.
- Ensures robust communications planning, outreach, and continuous engagement with Health Futures members and community stakeholders.
- Provides operational support including human resources, finance, and client engagement
- Provides professional and timely communication exchange with key clients and partners and independently liaise with external parties on operational and administrative matters.
This position will be based in Singapore.
TYPE OF CONTRACT
One-year fixed term contract
Director of Research and Consulting
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Entry to mid-level professional with 3-5 years experience
Proficient in MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel and MS Powerpoint.
Knowledge of social media tools (mainly Linkedin and Facebook)
Experience of event or workshop management would be an added advantage
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Highly responsive and able to handle programmatic and administrative tasks in a timely fashion.
Attention to detail and methodical planning is required.
Highly resourceful team player with ability to work independently.
Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
High level of organizing and planning skills and execution focused
Passion or curiosity for healthcare entrepreneurship and/or consulting
Emotional maturity and ability to collaborate effectively with excellent interpersonal skills
Salary offered will be competitive and commensurate with experience and skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their updated CV along with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate “Project Manager” in the subject line. Applications submitted without a cover letter will not be considered.
August 31, 2019