Communications Associate (Digital Media), ACCESS Health International, Hyderabad
ACCESS Health International is working on a project for the creation of a “Global Learning Collaborative for Health Systems Resilience,” a knowledge-sharing collaborative, which shall be global, cross-disciplinary, and multi-sectoral in the thematic areas of Surveillance, Preparedness, Rapid Response, and Resilience.
Reporting to the Head Alliances & Partnerships, the Communications Associate (Digital Media), shall be required to write and create different types of content for the project’s digital media. This will include writing blog posts, social media posts as well as content for the website
We look forward to welcoming onboard an appropriate professional, who besides having knowledge and experience of digital publishing platforms, should also have the capability to understand our business and share the purpose we stand for. The candidate must have experience to plan out the content in such a way that it helps increase the visibility and follower base of the organization’s digital media presence.
The candidate must excel at content creation. This includes but is not limited to daily social media posts, writing online blogs about the organization’s work, creating video content, and keeping an eye out for opportunities to promote our work and it’s visibility on social media.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Research and plan out effective and engaging social media contenton organization relevant themes and areas of work.
- Create well-organized drafts by using digital publishing means
- Optimize content according to SEO standards and principles
- Proofread the material to be published
- Coordinate with the Communications Manager for quality control and review
- Frequently create content for keeping the website up-to-date
- Upload the latest content on social media platforms
- Ensure good website traffic and social media engagement.
- Stay up to date with latest trends and practices in social media
- Coordinate with the Graphics Designer to ensure that the brand guidelines are adhered to at all times.
1. QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, AND COMPETENCIES:
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or relevant field. Specialization/additional certification in Digital marketing preferred.
- Minimum one year of experience working as a Content Creator, Content Writer, Content Strategist for digital media.
- Portfolio of already published articles and web pages
- Proper knowledge and working experience with Content Management Systems.
- Exceptional knowledge of Social Media content creation and outreach
- Exceptional knowledge of SEO and keyword research
- Good knowledge about social media and email marketing
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Exceptional knowledge of digital publishing and generating leads
- Excellent time management skills
2. COMPENSATION OFFERED:
The gross compensation budgeted for the position is attractive. The offer made to the selected candidate shall be commensurate with qualifications, experience, and salary history.
3. NATURE OF EMPLOYMENT:
The selected candidate shall be offered a two-year contract, with the possibility of extension, based on the continued availability of funding and performance.
4. LOCATION: Hyderabad
5. REFERENCE: CA (DM)-AHI
6. CONTACT INFORMATION:
Eligible candidates interested in this position are requested to share their resumes with the job title mentioned in the subject line to below email id by October 8, 2021.
|Job Category||Communications and Marketing|