Creative Graphic Designer, ACCESS Health International, Hyderabad
ACCESS Health International is working on a project for the creation of a “Global Learning Collaborative for Health Systems Resilience,” a knowledge-sharing collaborative, which shall be global, cross-disciplinary, and multi-sectoral in the thematic areas of Surveillance, Preparedness, Rapid Response, and Resilience.
Reporting to the Head Alliances & Partnerships, the Creative Graphic Designer shall lead the graphic designing work for the various projects in India.
We look forward to welcoming onboard an appropriate professional, who besides having in-depth knowledge in graphic design should also have the capability to understand our business and share the purpose we stand for.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Will be the custodian of the brand to ensure that the brand guidelines are adhered to at all times. It will help in building on the visual experience of the brand based on the guidelines set in the brand book
- Will conceptualize, design, and post social media posts (campaigns & tactical) along with a content partner
- Design Event Branding and collaterals to support online or on-ground events
- Design layouts for print which include Reports, Program Brochures, Newsletters, standees based on the brand guidelines already set
- Updating the website at regular intervals working alongside a content partner
1. QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, AND COMPETENCIES:
BFA / B Des graduate
- Minimum with one to two years of experience in the design space.
- A good flair is expected in Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator
- In-depth knowledge in graphic design
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- Professional approach to time, costs, and deadlines
2. COMPENSATION OFFERED:
The gross compensation budgeted for the position is attractive. The offer made to the selected candidate shall be commensurate with qualifications, experience, and salary history.
3. NATURE OF EMPLOYMENT:
The selected candidate shall be offered a two-year contract, with the possibility of extension, based on the continued availability of funding and performance.
4. LOCATION: Hyderabad
6. CONTACT INFORMATION:
Eligible candidates interested in this position are requested to share their resumes with the job title mentioned in the subject line to below email id by October 8, 2021.
|Job Category||Communications and Marketing|