Health Insurance Program Manager, ACCESS Health International, Mumbai
The health insurance program manager is responsible for developing new programs and enhancing existing programs to enable the growth of the department. He/she should be able to properly coordinate to maintain efficient operation of the department. The manager will develop programs/ products by conducting market research, identifying potential offerings, assisting in pricing and marketing.
Key Job Responsibilities:
(1) Define program strategies and drive action through organization to increase value of programs. Manage agency functions, department needs and translate strategy into program development.
(2) Drive through leadership and deep understanding of the market, customers.
(3) Understanding of the changes in medical technology, health care policy, health insurance and industry priorities.
(4) Provide strategic insights with evidence to development of new solutions in health insurance.
(5) Connect between program strategy to the tactics needed to drive success and growth to achieve efficient results – supporting sales and product management with knowledge and expertise.
(6) Bring new programs to the market by analyzing proposed product requirements and development programs.
(7) Monitor trends in the industry, manage research and operation surveys. Analyze and compile data for comprehensive reporting.
(8) Travel to project sites for project management and supervision for up to 40% of time across various cities.
(9) Documentation of key events and updating on key developments in the projects and submission of monthly reports.
(10) Participate in program review meetings as required.
1. QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES:
Minimum requirement-Bachelor’s degree (any stream). Master’s degree preferred
(1) 7- 10 years of experience in the Public health, Health Insurance product and programme management.
(2) Experience in implementing and managing social sector health insurance programs is highly desirable.
(3) Experience of working on large scale, complex programs across geographies
(4) Should have knowledge in health insurance and the principles, practices, and laws of insurance management.
Skills and Competencies
(1) Good spoken and written communication skills, including ability to prepare clear and concise reports and ability to conduct presentations, articulate options and positions concisely.
(2) Proven skills to build capacities and mentor technical teams.
(3) Proficient in Microsoft Office.
(4) Strong project management, team building and interpersonal skills.
(5) Strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large audiences including senior leadership.
(6) Excellent networking, influence and management skills to interact with leaders, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties.
(7) Ability to assess customer needs and provide proactive solutions.
(8) In-depth understanding of insurance coverage, general industry regulations.
2. COMPENSATION OFFERED:
Gross compensation budgeted for the position is attractive. The offer made to the selected candidate shall be commensurate with qualifications, experience, and salary history.
3. NATURE OF EMPLOYMENT:
The selected candidate shall be offered a one-yearcontract, with possibility of extension, based on continued availability of funding and performance.
4. LOCATION: Mumbai
6. CONTACT INFORMATION:
Eligible candidates interested in this position are requested to share your resumes with the job title mentioned in the subject line to below email id by October 8, 2021.