Quality Improvement Specialist, ACCESS Health International, Hyderabad
The quality improvement specialist is responsible for developing new programs and enhancing existing programs to enable the growth of the department. He/she should be able to properly coordinate to maintain efficient operation of the department and successfully implement process improvement or quality management programs.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Drive continuous improvement activities in all clinical, functional and administrative areas
- Develop new programs and clinical protocols that lead to improved care.
- Performance metrics related to top diagnoses, clinical procedures and operational performance in order to recommend valid solutions.
- Deal with policies and procedures designed to increase provider compliance, practice guideline clarity and health care consumer satisfaction levels.
- Focus on clinical prioritization, service quality, provider feedback and improvement initiatives.
- Practical knowledge of quality management methods and their functional applications at various hospital levels.
- Establish work plan metrics and pursue data collection methods for accurate trending reports.
- Review clinical quality studies, trended industry data, national benchmark assessments and best practice interventions.
- Capable of providing engaging education opportunities to health care providers.
(10) Recommending strategies to improve compliance, streamline program activities, implement change management and address inappropriate and unproductive attitudes.
(11) Should be familiar with standard quality improvement tools like Six Sigma, root cause analysis and statistical process control.
(12) Able to perform a wide range of technical duties related to big data analysis.
4. QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES:
Bachelor’s Degree in medicine (MBBS) or other healthcare profession; or a combination of comparable clinical education and/or experience.
(1) 4+ years clinical healthcare experience.
(2) Experience and proven success in project management, QI standards, clinical chart review and abstraction, and regulatory requirements.
(3) Must be able to work various hours and locations based on business needs.
(4) Self-directed and able to perform independently with minimal oversight.
Skills and Competencies
(1) Good spoken and written communication skills, including ability to prepare clear and concise reports and ability to conduct presentations, articulate options and positions concisely.
(2) Proven skills to build capacities and mentor technical teams.
(3) Proficient in Microsoft Office.
(4) Strong project management, team building and interpersonal skills.
(5) Strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large audiences including senior leadership.
(6) Excellent networking, influence and management skills to interact with leaders, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties.
(7) Ability to assess customer needs and provide proactive solutions.
5. COMPENSATION OFFERED:
Gross compensation budgeted for the position is attractive. The offer made to the selected candidate shall be commensurate with qualifications, experience, and salary history.
6. NATURE OF EMPLOYMENT:
The selected candidate shall be offered a one-year contract, with possibility of extension, based on continued availability of funding and performance.
7. LOCATION: Hyderabad
8. REFERENCE: QIS-AHI
9. CONTACT INFORMATION:
Eligible candidates interested in this position are requested to share your resumes with the job title mentioned in the subject line to below email id by October 5, 2021.