Research Associate, ACCESS Health International, Hyderabad
AHI is working on a project for the creation of a “Global Learning Collaborative for Health Systems Resilience,” a knowledge-sharing collaborative, which shall be global, cross-disciplinary, and multi-sectoral in the thematic areas of Surveillance, Preparedness, Rapid Response, and Resilience.
The Research Associate is responsible for working on a Global Learning Collaborative on Health Systems Resilience. He/She will also support team development activities that improve the quality of team outputs, toward the aim of strengthening health systems
Key Job Responsibilities:
Support in the Research and Knowledge Management function vertical of the Rockefeller Foundation
- Conversion of the Research collaterals into specific deliverables like manuals, policy briefs and other collaterals as per the project demand
- Support in dissemination of these collaterals through workshops, learning sessions and other events.
- Conduct primary research as and when needed.
- Provide assistance and support to the Research Manager based on the demand
Support the Project Management Unit
- Develop project reports and document meeting proceedings according to donor schedule and requirements
- Provide assistance and support to Project Manager based on the demand
- Any other work that forms part of the organization’s strategic objectives
1. QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES:
Health care professionals with Masters or Advance degrees in Healthcare (MPH, MHA or equivalent).
Expected to have 3-4 years’ experience in business development in the public health sector.
Strong quantitative assessment skills with experience on working on SPSS/Stata and good MS Excel skills.
Skills and Competencies
(1) Good spoken and written communication skills, including ability to prepare clear and concise reports and ability to conduct presentations, articulate options and positions concisely.
(2) Proven skills to build capacities and mentor technical teams.
(3) Proficient in Microsoft Office.
(4) Strong project management, team building and interpersonal skills.
(5) Strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large audiences including senior leadership.
(6) Excellent networking, influence and management skills to interact with leaders, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties.
2. COMPENSATION OFFERED:
Gross compensation budgeted for the position is attractive. The offer made to the selected candidate shall be commensurate with qualifications, experience, and salary history.
3. NATURE OF EMPLOYMENT:
The selected candidate shall be offered a one-year contract, with possibility of extension, based on continued availability of funding and performance.
4. LOCATION: Hyderabad
5. REFERENCE: RA-AHI
6. CONTACT INFORMATION:
Eligible candidates interested in this position are requested to share your resumes with the job title mentioned in the subject line to below email id by October 25, 2021.