POSITION VACANT: Bio-Medical Engineer
ACCESS Health International (AHI) is a non-profit, think tank and advisory group, with the mission of improving access to high quality and affordable healthcare for all people. AHI advises national and regional governments and the private sector, on the design and management of healthcare finance and delivery systems. Established in 2007, the organization is located in India, Singapore, and headquartered in the USA.
AHI’s vision is that all people, no matter where they live, and no matter what their age, have a right to access high quality and affordable healthcare and to lead healthy and productive lives.
For more information about AHI, please visit: https://accessh.org/
JOB DESCRIPTION/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
Bio-Medical Engineer is primarily responsible for Bio-Medical Equipment Planning, Procurement, Installations, System Check and Commissioning.He/she will also be responsible to frame the Bio-Medical Department SOPs as required. He/she should undertake training for the team employed by the Hospital. The job demands a close working relationship with team members and users of medical equipment to train and disburse knowledge. Needs to make quick and informed decisions.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Department-wise Equipment Planning and assessment and evaluation of Equipment Technical Specifications.
- Budget Preparation and Comparative statement for Techno Commercial negotiations.
- Inspection of equipment delivery –GRN
- Coordinating installation with the vendor, demonstration, and deployment of equipment
- Asset Register preparation.
- Documentation of all activities to make historical data
- Assessment of all approved service
- Thorough knowledge of handing over policy and process of the Bio-Medical Equipment.
- Designing of Capacity Building Programs/Modules for future references and training to the staff.
- Training the End Users and Biomedical Technicians to operate equipment safely.
- Continuous knowledge in updating and understanding of emerging latest Bio-Medical Equipment technology
- Any other responsibilities entrusted by the Project Head.
- Any other work that forms part of the organization’s strategic objectives
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES:
Qualification & Experience
Graduation and above in Bio-Medical Engineering from a reputed College/University with above 10 years of Technical Experience in reputed Hospitals.
(or) Diploma in Bio-Medical Engineering from a reputed College/Institution with above 15 years of Technical experience in reputed Hospitals.
Skills and Competencies
(1) Good spoken and written communication skills, including the ability to prepare clear and concise reports, the ability to conduct presentations, and articulate options and positions concisely.
(2) Proven skills to build capacities and mentor technical teams.
(3) Proficient in Microsoft Office.
(4) Strong project management, team building, and interpersonal skills.
(5) Excellent networking, influence, and management skills to interact with leaders, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties.
NATURE OF EMPLOYMENT:
The selected candidate shall be offered a one-year contract, with the possibility of extension, based on performance.
LOCATION: Stationed at Hyderabad, but Need to work with any Project Site as per the requirement.
REPORTING TO: Director, Operations and Strategic Growth/Senior Project Manager (Healthcare Operations)
GRADE LEVEL: M3
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible candidates interested in this position are requested to share your resumes with the job title mentioned in the subject line to below email ids by February 5, 2024.