Project Manager (Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission – Jammu and Kashmir)
POSITION: Project Manager (Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission – Jammu and Kashmir)
ACCESS Health International (AHI) is a non-profit, think tank and advisory group, with the mission of improving access to high-quality and affordable healthcare for all people. AHI advises national and regional governments and the private sector, on the design and management of healthcare finance and delivery systems. Established in 2007, the organization is located in India, Singapore, and is headquartered in the USA.
AHI’s vision is that all people, no matter where they live, and no matter what their age, have a right to access high-quality and affordable healthcare and to lead healthy and productive lives.
For more information about AHI, please visit: https://accessh.org/
JOB DESCRIPTION/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
ACCESS Health International is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Project Manager to lead and manage the implementation of ABDM Microsites in the state of Jammu and Kashmir. The Project Manager will play a pivotal role in ensuring the seamless integration and operation of Microsites within the state’s healthcare framework. This role involves close collaboration with state authorities, the State/UT ABDM Office, Interfacing Agencies, and other key stakeholders to achieve the mission’s objectives.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Project Leadership and Management:
- Lead and oversee the technical support to UT for ABDM and Microsite implementation within Jammu and Kashmir.
- Support UT in developing and execute a state-specific implementation plan, ensuring alignment with state healthcare priorities and ABDM.
- Coordinate and communicate effectively with stakeholders, including the State Mission Director (SMD) of ABDM and State/UT ABDM Office.
- Monitor project progress, identify potential challenges, and devise effective solutions in collaboration with the state team.
- Collaborative Operationalization and Microsite Integration:
- Conduct a comprehensive assessment of the existing healthcare infrastructure.
- Identify integration points and potential challenges for Microsite incorporation.
- Develop a tailored integration strategy for Jammu and Kashmir, considering the state’s unique healthcare landscape.
- Provide technical expertise to ensure a smooth transition of data and services into ABDM and Microsite implementation
- Establish clear communication channels between ACCESS Health, state stakeholders, and Interfacing Agencies for streamlined implementation.
- Elevating State Strategy and Implementation:
- Collaborate closely with the State/UT ABDM Office to understand Jammu and Kashmir’s healthcare priorities and challenges in ABDM implementation.
- Conduct a detailed assessment of the local healthcare ecosystem.
- Work alongside stakeholders to define ABDM and Microsite implementation objectives and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Strategic Coordination, Review, and Alignment:
- Regularly coordinate and review progress with the SMD, ABDM, and State/UT ABDM Office.
- Proactively identify and address challenges to maintain project alignment.
- Conduct performance assessments to measure the effectiveness of Microsite integration.
- Foster an environment of collaboration and knowledge-sharing among stakeholders.
- Capacity Building and Stakeholder Engagement:
- Develop customized capacity-building programs for healthcare professionals in Jammu and Kashmir as per the scope of engagement
- Offer training sessions and workshops on Microsite management, data security, and best practices.
- Develop plan for Information, Education, and Communication (IEC) activities to raise awareness about ABDM and Microsite benefits and functionalities.
- Establish feedback mechanisms to address training needs and optimize capacity-building efforts.
- Reporting and Documentation:
- Maintain comprehensive records of project activities, milestones, and outcomes.
- Generate regular progress reports for internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure timely submission of required documentation and reports to ACCESS Health and state authorities.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, AND COMPETENCIES:
Bachelors degree in engineering (Computer Sciences) and MBA/Master’s degree in public health/healthcare management/Digital health or a related field.
A minimum of 8-10 years of experience in project management preferably in the healthcare sector with experience in implementing digital health initiatives at state level would be preferred.
- Strong understanding of digital health initiatives and healthcare delivery systems.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with diverse stakeholders and team.
- Proven track record of successful project/ business and stakeholder management
- Familiarity with the healthcare landscape of Jammu and Kashmir is an advantage.
- Proficiency in English and the local language.
NATURE OF EMPLOYMENT:
The selected candidate shall be offered an 18 months contract and mutually extendable.
LOCATION: Jammu and Kashmir, India
REPORTING TO: Technical Head (Health Insurance & Innovation)
GRADE LEVEL: M2
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resumes along with a cover letter detailing their relevant experience and qualifications to below email id by December 30, 2023.
Please include “Project Manager – ABDM Jammu and Kashmir” in the subject line of your email