Research Associate, ACCESS Health International, Hyderabad
POSITION VACANT: Research Associate, ACCESS Health International, Hyderabad
ACCESS Health International (AHI) is a non-profit think tank and advisory group aiming to improve access to high-quality and affordable healthcare for all people. AHI advises national and regional governments and the private sector on the design and management of healthcare
finance and delivery systems. Established in 2007, the organization is located in India, Singapore, and headquartered in the USA.
AHI’s vision is that all people, no matter where they live and no matter what their age, have a right to access high-quality and affordable healthcare and to lead healthy and productive lives. For more information about AHI, please visit: https://accessh.org/
JOB DESCRIPTION/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Research Associate is responsible for working on research and knowledge collaterals
and their dissemination. He/She will also support team development activities that improve the
quality of team outputs toward the aim of strengthening health systems.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Develop research proposals and concept notes
- Conduct primary and secondary research, landscape studies as and when needed.
- Conduct thematic-based research and convert it into thematic reports
- Conversion of the Research collaterals into specific deliverables like white papers, policy
briefs and other collaterals as per the project demand
- Support in the dissemination of these collaterals through workshops, learning sessions and
- Provide assistance and support to the Research Manager based on the demand.
- Develop project reports and document meeting proceedings according to donor schedules
- Provide assistance and support to the Research Manager based on the demand On Support
- Any other work that forms part of the organization’s strategic objectives
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES:
Healthcare professionals with Master’s or Advanced degrees in Healthcare (MPH, MHA, Public
Policy and Governance or equivalent).
To have at least 2+ years of experience in the above research areas in the healthcare segment.
Strong mixed methods assessment skills with experience working on Stata/Tableau and good MS Excel skills.
Experience in developing the research tools and implementation
Skills and Competencies
(1) Good spoken and written communication skills, including the ability to prepare clear and concise
reports, conduct presentations, and articulate options and positions concisely.
(2) Proven skills to build capacities and mentor technical teams.
(3) Proficient in Microsoft Office.
(4) Strong project management, team building, and interpersonal skills.
(5) Strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large audiences, including senior leadership.
(6) Excellent networking, influence, and management skills to interact with leaders, colleagues,
cross-functional teams, and third parties.
NATURE OF EMPLOYMENT:
The selected candidate shall be offered a one-year contract, with the possibility of extension, based on
continued availability of funding and performance.
REPORTING TO: Technical Head (Research & Data Analytics)
GRADE LEVEL: E1
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible candidates interested in this position are requested to share their resumes with the job title
mentioned in the subject line by January 16, 2024.